jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Nails for Christmas n°2





Ho ho ho ! Merry Christmas ! 
I'm really busy this end of the year so if you are like me and you don't have much time to take care of your nails, this is the way I paint my nails for Christmas and as you can see, it's nice and simple. 
What you need : 


  •  a red nail polish (I use some semi-permanent but you can also use a simple nail polish)
  • a gold nail polish (again, I use some semi-permanent, check this post where I talk about this gel polish)
  • a nail tool  as showed below 

So nothing new, just paint your nails with the red nail polish, let it dry (be sure it's dry :)). Then, take the tool with the smaller dot (because normally, you have two sides with two different sizes on the tool), and be sure to lean your hand on something to trace a nice straight line. Start from the bottom of the nail, not in the middle of the nail but just a little bit beside the centre. After this, trace a other one which has to be perpendicular. 
It has a "gift effect" but stay classy


So, I hope you enjoy this nail art and I wish you all a merry christmas !
If you missed the Nails Christmas n°1, check it out !
Take care,
The Lifestyle of AB.

2 commentaires:

  1. perfect nail color for the holiday season
    Merry Christmas, my dear
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you ! Merry Christmas
    http://thelifestyleofab.blogspot.ch

    RépondreSupprimer

 

The Lifestyle of AB Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang