lundi 23 novembre 2015

"Sensationail" US brand review : Miss Behave and Taupe tulipe shades

As I was lying on my bed studying and drinking some tea, I suddenly realised that I forgot to post you the results of my manicure with Sensationail (Gel polishes for nails, USA Brand). 

One month ago, I bought two colours who match perfectly with winter (in my opinion).

Left to the right : "Miss behave" and "Taupe tulipe"


Here are some pics of the "Miss behave" on my nails. I tried to show you the difference between light on and light off.

Do you like this mug ? Get yours : DIY : customize your mug
It looks like plum shade...
With lights on !
So, as you can see, there's a difference with the picture on the packaging. Next time, I should put three coats of colours to get the plum effect I'm actually looking for. I haven't tried the "Taupe tulipe" shade yet but I will post some pics as soon as I can. 

Please tell me if you already tried these two colours, I look forward for your comments ! 
Don't miss this post, if you want to see another nail look.

Take care, 
The Lifestyle of AB.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

The Lifestyle of AB Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang